Replacing a industrial press can be a capital investment that requires a robust budget, schedule, and plan. A press upgrade cost can vary greatly and depends on a variety of factors.
As a general rule of thumb a press upgrade can cost anywhere between $150,000 to $300,000.
The following criteria affects the overall cost of a press upgrade:
- Infrastructure (current and future)
- Type of press (mechanical, servo, hydraulic)
- Integration with other systems, equipment, network, etc.
- Space and environment
- Labor requirements to install, program, etc.
- Equipment requirements and usage
- Motor size and components
Learn more about Stamping Press Solutions.
Have a question or comment about this post? Let us know and we'll get back to you soon!