Industrial Networking and Cyber Security
We understand how important it is to stay connected to what’s happening in your facility. That’s why we’re bringing the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) to your plant floor with a secure, reliable network designed for wherever you are on your Industry 4.0 journey. We take a holistic, tailored approach designed to provide solutions that will help manage your Operational Technology assets while making inroads towards an IT/OT convergence. Whether it’s the design, deployment, or on-going support of your critical industrial networking infrastructure, we’re your solution partner.
Our Networking and Security Services
Network Assessment and Audit
The first step to security is knowing what is on your network. Do you have a network map? When was the last time it was updated?
Our comprehensive network assessment and audit provides peace of mind. We’ll take stock of your current infrastructure focusing on how data is moving across your plant floor and what is currently connected on the network. By identifying any weaknesses or security vulnerabilities that exist in your system, we’ll save you the headache, downtime, and costs of an unexpected security breach. Using our findings, our team will provide solutions to manage, stabilize, and secure your network.
Cyber Security Assessment
It’s no secret that your network infrastructure is at risk from both external and internal threats. Whether these breaches are caused by malicious hacking or just gaps in internal security control, they result in costly and time-intensive problems. While most companies would like to believe that they are immune to breaches, the reality is automated internet hacking can and does target everyone – no matter your size or notability. Our team can address and resolve these threats through a comprehensive and proactive cybersecurity audit and plan.
Remote Connectivity Assessment
Do you have secure remote access to your OT network and devices for troubleshooting and diagnostics? Secure remote access is needed to help resolve problems quickly, even when you are not at your manufacturing facility.
We can help your company by using the following processes:
- Gather and document existing state and logical layout of OT network on site.
- Determine the types of connectivity that will be needed while defining the types of networking hardware in place today.
- Perform network scan to identify all devices connected to OT network and security posture of devices to determine the types of use cases you will be needing for remote connectivity.
- Provide recommendations of remote connectivity devices and solutions.
- Allow you to easily manage who has secure remote access: Employees, Contractors, and Machine Builders.
- Allow you to limit access to only the equipment that is required and time that access is available.
- DPI - prevent unauthorized downloading / changes to program.
Virtualization and Servers Strategy
We can help you drive a sustainable and cost-effective Virtualization and Server strategy for all your OT centric systems whether those be MES, SCADA, HMI or other.
We can help your company by using the following process:
- We can assess your needs by gather information on all computing resources (servers, storage, virtualization, HMI) that support the OT environment.
- We will then gain an understanding of redundancy, backups, and disaster recovery plan for these resources.
- Then we will provide recommendations for the future state of above infrastructure based on required customer RTO and RPO.
Health Monitoring and Network Management
Just like an IT network, an OT network requires management. A well-managed network is reliable, secure, and smooth-running. Your OT network changes constantly- new machinery is added and old equipment is decommissioned. Are you monitoring and documenting all of these changes? Is your network map and security plan updated accordingly?
Here’s how we can help:
- Monitor your entire OT network and devices and detect changes as they occur.
- Provide visualization of network status and devices.
- Provide Patch / Security / Windows update management.